Santa Rosa, CA
At FloraCal® Cannabis Farms we hand-grow our flowers in small batches, producing premium indoor top shelf cannabis flowers and extracts at the highest quality and finest genetics. We’re a medical and recreational cannabis grower based out of Sonoma County CA, powered by 100% renewable energy and sustainable techniques.We’re a medical and recreational cannabis grower. http://www.floracalfarms.com/
This position is responsible for manicuring wet or dry flower to meet the organization and its clients’ quality standards. Also responsible for tracking finished product, unworkable flowers, usable by-product (leaf), and unusable by-product (waste) according to company policy and practices, as well as state and local laws and regulations.
Role and Responsibilities
- Maintain appropriate manicuring techniques based upon variances in strain, styles, and types of flowers
- Breakdown flowers to appropriate size determined by variables such as weight, structure, type and clients’ specifications
- Separate and track: raw material, various leaf quality by grades, unworkable flowers, finished product and waste
- Identify assorted variances of product such as strains, moisture content and various types of mold
- Accurately record weights and documentation at various points of production phases, including time records
- Comply with organization policies including but not limited to; state/local regulation compliance, security protocols, access protocols, sanitization procedures, dress/hygiene code and work schedules
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize production procedures/workflow
- Research, evaluate, and adapt new methods/techniques to meet or exceed production goals
- Maintain the organization and cleanliness of the work room while performing duties as well as end-of day clean-up
- Manicure, by hand, a minimum of 454 g of finished product to company quality standards.
- Ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time
- Lift up to a minimum of 30 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team, however only those whose skills and qualifications closely match the requirements of this position will be contacted.
We do not accept unsolicited résumés from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee-based recruitment services.
Origin House is an equal opportunity employer and committed to delivering accessibility for all persons with disabilities.